In light of the recent High Court judgement that children under 16 should not be prescribed puberty blockers, we are encouraging parents and carers to write to whoever is in charge of Children’s Services at their own county council. Please ask them to make sure that their trans policies and schools guidance are in line with the ruling of the High Court. You can use our template letter to do this:

We would like hear from you with the response you get from your council. Additionally, we encourage parents to adapt the letter to send to their school / Multi-Academy Trust if they are concerned about the school’s policies.

Click on the link to find the email of your Director of Children’s Services.
You will need to check your council website for the Lead Councillor who has responsibility for this (suggested search terms: Lead Member, Children’s Services, Portfolio Holder).

Leave a Reply